Pharmacy assistant / dispenser job!
We are currently looking to employ a qualified dispenser or pharmacy assistant (customer assistant).
Working hours: 7-15hrs for a position of pharmacy assistant. For a qualified dispenser, we can offer more hours. Get in touch.
Candidate should have:
- good communication skills (face to face and over the phone)
- passion for delivering patient care
- basic computer literacy skills are necessary, for example, to send emails containing attachments to surgeries and to learn how to use some necessary features of the dispensing software
- and above all willingness to train and develop
- serving customers
- providing advice on common symptoms and products
- providing great service
- helping out with pharmacy operations in-store and dispensary, for example putting stock away, pricing, answering the phone, organising products
- making sure the shop, dispensary and consultation area is clean, organised and tidy
- working according to Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)