Milton Road Pharmacy, a long-established, independent community pharmacy in Cambridge is looking for a customer assistant/dispenser to join our team.
Part-time position: 17-24 hours a week:
Monday & Wednesday (09:00-17:30), 1 hour unpaid break.
Every other Saturday: 09:00-13:00
Pay: £10.30-£11.00 / hour depending on experience.
Overtime possible to cover holidays.
Previous experience is not necessary, although preferable.
Candidate should have:
- good communication skills (face to face and over the phone)
- passion for delivering patient care
- basic computer literacy skills are necessary, for example, to send emails containing attachments to surgeries and to learn how to use some necessary features of the dispensing software confidently.
- good history of attendance
- and above all willingness to train and develop
- serving customers, providing advice on common symptoms and products
- providing great service
- helping out with pharmacy operations in-store and dispensary, for example putting stock away, pricing, answering the phone, organising products and promotions
- making sure the shop, dispensary and consultation area is clean, organised and tidy
- working according to Standard Operating Procedures
Pharmacy opening hours:
Monday – Friday: 09:00-13:00 & 14:00-17:30